BioDot’s AD2030 platform is specifically designed to support the high motion accuracy and precision of the BioJet Ultra dispenser. BioDot’s BioJet Ultra™ technology offers a true non-contact picoliter liquid handling and spotting solution with drop-on-demand capability.
Using a single capillary, the dispensing platform can produce a single dynamic drop volume range of 100 pL to 1.0 nl with CV’s typically less than 5%. It is compatible with a wide range of reagent types (e.g. aqueous, organic, cells) and can be optimized to work with high viscosity substances (e.g. 50-70% glycerol/water mixture).
Unlike other traditional piezoelectric dispensers, the BioJet Ultra’s piezoelectric actuator can be decoupled from the capillary, enabling the use of low-cost drop-in replacement capillaries.
Choose Your Dispenser
- Features BioJet Ultra Dispenser
- Aspirate and Dispense Capability
- Overhead Gantry AD System
- Five-phase motors for extreme Motion Accuracy and Precision
- Enclosure with Humidity Control
- Integrated Wash/Vacuum Station
- PC Control Workstation with Link2020 Vision Control Software
- Vertical Camera for Fiducial Finding and Spot Inspection
- Horizontal Camera for “in-flight” drop size Verification and Optimization
- ILD5000 In-Line Degasser
- Custom Option – User defined Nest
Dimensions (L x D x H)
121.9 x 96.5 x 174.3 cm
Dispense Area (L x D)
165 x 265 mm
318 kg (700 lbs)
120/220 VAC; 50/60 Hz, 7/3A, grounded
Vacuum Wash Station: -20 in Hg