The CellWriter 480 is a robotic workstation that processes 48 slides per batch for both Karyotyping and FISH. CellWriter automates the dropping process to deliver quality spread interphase and metaphase nuclei for analysis.
Integrating BioDot’s nanoliter dispenser (BioJet™) with exquisite temperature and humidity control produces a highly efficient system that produces quality slides.
BioDot further simplifies the workflow with a newly-patented slide technology. CellWriter Slides™ enable multiplexed FISH assays and eliminate the need for rubber cement when preparing for hybridization.
– For Research Use Only –
Features and Benefits
- Automated Cell Dropping
- Automated Probe/DAPI Dispensing
- Integrated Hybridization
- Improve Metaphase Spread Quality
- Perform Up To Eight Assays On One Slide
- Reduce Reagent Costs
- Remove The Need For Rubber Cement
- 48 Slide Processing Capability
- Dispense Volume Dynamic Range: 100nl to 10ul
- Dispense Volume Precision: ± 5%
- Humidity Control: Ambient to 70% RH ± 5%
- Slide Temperature: 4°C to 100°C ± 1°C
- Fume Filtering: Specialty-blended Filter Media (i.e. Acid Gas, Mercury, Aldehyde, Ammonia)
Dispense Channels per System (Sample/Probe): 1 to 4
Dispense Channels per System (FIX): 1
Slides per Batch: Up to 48
Samples per Batch: Up to 96
Barcode Scanning: Linear (All Standard Formats), 2D (Data Matrix, QR), Stacked (PDF417, GS1 Databar)
CellWriter 480 STS with Automated Sample Normalization