BioDot’s CellWriter 960 is a high throughput robotic workstation that processes 96 slides per batch for both Karyotyping, FISH and FFPE. By integrating BioDot’s nanoliter dispenser (BioJet™) with temperature and humidity control, the CellWriter 960 simplifies and automates the dropping process to efficiently deliver quality spread interphase and metaphase nuclei for analysis.
- 4 BioJet Dispensing Channels
- Up to 96 Slide Processing Capacity
- Up to 96 Sample Processing Capacity
- Up to 48 Probe / DAPI Vials per Batch
- Automated Sample Normalization
- Improves Metaphase Spread Quality
- Real-Time Probe Inventory Management
- Automated Probe Dispensing
- Significantly Reduce Probe / Assay Cost
- Automated DAPI Dispensing
- Eliminates the Need for Rubber Cement to Hybridize
- Automated Coverslipping
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Enable multiplexed FISH assays and eliminate the need for rubber cement when preparing for hybridization.