The CellWriter™ S robotic workstation produces slides for Karyotyping, FISH and FFPE. Utilizing BioDot’s nanoliter dispensing technology (BioJet) with temperature and humidity control, the CellWriter S simplifies and automates the dropping process to efficiently deliver quality spread interphase and metaphase nuclei for analysis. FISHArray™ enables multiplexed FISH assays and eliminates the need for rubber cement when preparing for hybridization.
- 1 Dispensing Channel
- Up to 24 Slide Processing Capacity
- Up to 24 Sample Processing Capacity
- Up to 48 Probe / DAPI Vials per Batch
- Improves Metaphase Spread Quality
- Real-Time Probe Inventory Management
- Automated Probe Dispensing
- Significantly Reduce Probe / Assay Cost
- Automated DAPI Dispensing
- Eliminates the Need for Rubber Cement to Hybridize
- Automated Coverslipping
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
With BioJet printing technology at the core of the CellWriter platform, FISHArray has transformed the traditional FISH assay with respect to cost and quality. Nanoliter-scale assays enable a true multiplex where up to 8 unique assays can be performed on a single slide. The FISHArray chip leverages the performance of the CellWriter platform and creates a highly optimized environment for miniaturization. Learn More about FISHArrray.