BioDot's FrontLine technology features a flexible tip that glides on the substrate surface while dispensing fluid. The fluid flow rate is synchronized with the system motion to dispense a quantitative volume-per-unit length of reagent on the substrate surface. FrontLine dispensing is ideal for printing lines on membranes and other substrates used in Lateral Flow and Immunoblot diagnostic tests.
- Line Volumes: >0.5 μL/cm
- Line Widths: 0.25 - 2.5 mm
- Contact Dispensing Technology
- Bulk Dispensing from Reservoir
- Programmable Line Volumes
- Precision Low Volume Drop Dispensing
- Scalable from R&D to Production Environments
*Typical Application Ranges. System, Reagent, Materials and Speed Dependent.
Fluid Path Kits