BioDot’s Ultra piezoelectric technology offers a non-contact picoliter liquid handling and spotting solution with drop-on-demand capability. Each dispensing channel has a dynamic drop volume range of 100 pL to 1.0 nL. Unlike other traditional piezoelectric dispensers, the Ultra’s piezoelectric actuator can be decoupled from the capillary, enabling the use of low-cost drop-in replacement capillaries.
- Single-Drop Dynamic Range 100 pL to 1.0 nL
- Change Volume Ranges On-the-Fly
- CV's Typically Less than 5%
- Low-Cost Peek Capillary System
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Reagent Types (including aqueous, organic and cells)
- High Dynamic Range of Viscosities without Additives (up to 400 cP)
- Drop size range of 10x for a single Ultra capillary
- Available on Systems with the BioJet Dispensing Technology
*Typical application ranges. System, Reagent, Materials and Speed Dependent.