The Rainmaker features BioDot’s proprietary non-contact piezoelectric low volume dispensing technology and allows users to select a wide range of volumes as a single drop or high-frequency burst. Liquid volumes, from picoliters to nanoliters, can be dispensed On-the-Fly or in Step-and-Repeat mode. Rainmaker’s On-the-Fly printing supports multiple tip dispensing to discrete locations for true high-speed arraying.
- Drop Volumes: 25 pL to low nLs
- Drop Sizes: 30 - 900 μm
- Non-Contact Printing
- Direct Dispense or Aspirate & Dispense
- Program Single Drops or Burst of Drops
- Create High Density Microarrays
- Precision Low Volume Drop Dispensing
- Scalable from R&D to Production Environments
- Printing “Step-and-Repeat” and “On-the-Fly” modes
*Typical application ranges. System, Reagent, Materials and Speed Dependent.