BioDot is your low volume, non-contact quantitative dispensing provider.
BioDot manufactures premium non-contact and quantitative fluid dispensing systems. Combined with our expertise in lamination, cutting, and assembly, our wide range of platforms serve our customers from R&D through high volume manufacturing in the industrial, diagnostic, life science and medical product markets.
Started in 1994 and based in Irvine, California, BioDot has international offices to service a variety of industries in every nation. Our long-lasting relationships with customers are built on precision products and quality service around the world.
Cutting edge technology and customer support has made us a leader in the reagent dispensing industry.
BioDot’s range of products and expertise includes the following capabilities:
- Lateral Flow and Flow Through devices for point of care diagnostics
- Immunoblots for allergy testing
- Dry Chemistry for point of care, environmental and industrial diagnostics
- Glucose Biosensors for diabetic testing
- Biosensors for environmental, human, veterinary diagnostics
- Microfluidic diagnostics
- Liquid transfers for screening and diagnostic assays like low volume PCR
- Medical devices for dispensing reagents onto stents, needles, etc.
- Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization (FISH) and Karyotyping for diagnostics
- Multiplexed Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays (ELISA) for diagnostics
BioDot’s proprietary technologies dispense low volumes of fluids (picoliter to microliter) that meet the highest diagnostic standards. These technologies are integrated into batch and inline systems that serve research and product development and can be scaled for manufacturing.