June 10, 2014 - June 12, 2014
Marques de Casa Jiménez, s/n.
Map and Directions
As lateral flow technologies are pushed ever harder to deliver greater end-user benefits, practitioners need to keep up to date. This latest practical workshop will be co-hosted by BioDot, and Operon, and sponsored by GE Healthcare, DCN and Lohmann. The workshop brings to life the steps between research and commercialisation of quantitative assays.
Throughout the event the mix of technical and social activities provide excellent opportunities for meeting component suppliers and manufacturers, and networking with other developers.
A complete series of lectures and practical workshops covering the following areas:
- Materials and reagents for assay development
- Optimization for improved performance
- Assay production and assembly
- Advanced technologies for quantification
- Scale-up for manufacture
- Step-by-step practicals for manufacturing a quantitative lateral flow test
- Presentations and Practical sessions
- Course Workbook and Practical Materials for Production of Working Test
- Conference dinner
- Lunches and refreshments
Price - €595/£495/$795 excluding accommodation. On-line payment will be taken in USD. If you would prefer to pay in Euro's or Sterling, please contact:
Trish Morley+44 1243 572 044For accommodations, please contact:
Hotel Palafox+34 876 54 20 08Reference "BioDot Workshop" for preferential rates (from €95 per night)